Friday, December 28, 2018

At the bus stop...

Another friday and time to introduce you to one of the characters from the Bus Stop Bunch! Dr. Digi kindly split up the original bus stop digi into individual characters for us to use! Here is the original -


And I selected Babs, on the right, to colour today! And her little dog Baldric!


I like setting myself new challenges, so this time I wanted to have a go at a puffa jacket! 
Here is a close up of her -


And here is the digi image you can get of just her ( In know people like to compare the digi to the colour version). 



As normal she is coloured with polychromo pencils on kraft card. My kraft card stash is running very low and I am unable to find it to buy anywhere so it looks like I might have to learn to colour on something new, lol!


If you are interested in how I coloured her hat there is a photo demo of how I do knitted texture here.
I have also added a close up of Baldric and if you would like to see a demo of how I do fur, that is here!


As well as the polychromo pencils I used white posca paint pen for highlights. The stars are a recent purchase from Paperchase. The font I used for the sentiment is Grilled Cheese BTN. Background paper is from Papercrafter Magazine. I also used a 7x5 kraft card blank.

If you would like to see what else is in the Dr.Digi shop, please click the banner below. Thanks for visiting!


1 comment: