Friday, October 04, 2019

Felt Pig!

Start of a little segue into needle felting! Have you ever thought of using a digistamp to make a 3D creation, following the stamp like it's a pattern? 

So I did just that! 

Here is prototype pig using the Cuddly Critters Pig from Dr.Digi's House of Stamps!


Here is the stamp I used to make my felt piggy -


Obvs I am not a needle felting expert but I really enjoyed making this chap! There are lots of things not quite right, but he's kinda cute and looks a lot less fuzzy in real life!


This pig is one of a host of critter stamps at Dr.Digi's. Please visit this link to see all of the family and if you fancy a real bargain, why not head to the shop and get the full set? (That's £15 for £28's worth of stamps!)

Thanks for popping to see something that isn't papercrafted! Hope you enjoyed looking at something different. I've another felted critter for later today!


p.s. background books are from my vintage book stash. The top one is called  "We Are Here" and is a Golden Pleasure Book (1963). The bottom one is called "The Wonder Book of the Farm" published by Ward Lock, no date but approx 1955.



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant work I love it cleaver lady Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow love it!
    its awesome!
    now do some cats 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant I really love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL That little pink pig is TOO CUTE! You are beyond talented, my friend! To take an image like that and turn it into a little critter...you amaze me! :o)

    ReplyDelete