Wednesday, June 14, 2017

More Nail Art.

I think I might be a frustrated nail artist because I love making these cards! Any excuse to rustle up a new Nail Card!!

So I started with a card featuring Marvel Nail Art. (in 2015)


And then, later in the year, a set featuring "on trend" Pink Nail Art.


And this time, it's a little bit more Purple-ish Nail Art!!


So just like the other times, I used the templates I had luckily saved from the last nail card. The fold style will be more obvious in the next pictures, but I printed out two sets of fingers and layered them onto the front panels of the card. Then I used a "nail template" and painted ten designs using acrylic paint onto the mock nails. When they were dry, I curved them slightly and sprayed with clear gloss varnish. (They become really tough after that). Then I added some bling and stickles to brighten things up! Nails were added with a couple of layers of 3D tape.



Inside I mocked up a nail varnish bottle with the recipients name (blurred here) and the birthday greeting.

2 comments:

  1. Well that is one more fabulous idea Annabel! Your cards are gorgeous and super inspiring as always!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete