Friday, June 16, 2017

Cactusness.

It's a bit of a cactus themed post today. I want to share with you a link to my friend Olga's new wordpress blog where she has very kindly uploaded a fab "Cacti and succulents" image that you can colour yourself! It's awesome! Please pop by and have a look at her new blog!

https://creatingwitholga.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/welcome-to-my-new-blog-free-drawing/

Prior to her posting that I had been on the hunt for some Cactus stamps! After a lot of looking at the huge choice of cactus/succulent stamps out there at the moment, I decided on the Hunkydory, For the Love of Stamps, Prickly Plants set! I love it :) Made this card for one of my besties. The "Luvyoo" is a long standing joke, I'm not sure any explanation will make sense!


One of the craft mags had a similar idea to this and I've had a look online but can't find who to credit the idea with but shall declare this as "inspired" by someone else's work.

I also got a chance to use some cute stickers and washi tape I have collected on the inside. The washi tape was from Hobbycraft and the stickers were cheapy ones from The Range.


I coloured the images with copics. I printed and stamped the greeting onto vellum.

2 comments:

  1. Olga did great job with cactus !
    wonderful card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Annabel for your kind words, I truly appreciate it :-)
    And how cute are those stamps! I just love the card you created for your friend! Your copic coloring is gorgeous!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete