Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Merman-Momoa

It's a very dangerous thing suggesting to an enabler craft friend (Amy at Sweet November Stamps!) that you like her digistamp (Fluke Swiftfin!) and really want to do a crazy version of it. Then they send you the stamp and say "do it!". 

So, Jason Momoa Merman happened. lol!


This is the digistamp, I used it as a guide and stayed pretty much to the layout, just added in a few details on his face and a few tattoos on his body! (He also comes with a M.C. Hammerhead shark that I did not include, sorry!)


If you follow the link to look at it in the shop you can see Amy's version of him, much easier to see the original stamp on that.
And here is my version (lol):


I kind of based this on his Aquaman outfit, though he doesn't have a tail in that, but if he did I hope it would look like this one! I tried cross-hatch scales on his tail too this time, its MUCH easier than doing individual scallops


I REALLY enjoyed doing this, and I am so pleased that Amy let me do it!  I know it's not a perfect Momoa, but it's almost there??? lol.


Thanks for joining me today, hope you had a little lol at Fluke Momoa and enjoyed my barmy ideas :)




6 comments: