Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Lady Elusia

Sharing a gorgeous newly released digi from Sweet November Stamps. She is part of the new Ladies of All Hallow's Eve Collection and she is called Lady Elusia!


Isn't she fabulous??? I was so excited to get to have a go at colouring tattoos, plus there was the added bonus of a dragon! Because I like a challenge I also opted to do a gathered seam on the dress and a tatami mat floor!


Loved these colours, working with deep rich jewel shades is my favourite colour combo. I also have more Asian influenced background paper than you can shake a stick at, so it was nice to use some of that too. 

She is coloured with polychromo pencils on kraft card. For a change I didn't use "no lines colouring" technique, I needed some extra help to make sure I got the tattoos in the right places, lol!


I have used this quote on a card before and it's a bit of a favourite. I think it's a nice supportive message when friends might need a bit of a pick me up and reminding that you believe they're awesome!

Thanks for joining me today! I hope you've got time to pop into the Sweet November Stamp Shop and look at all the other amazing images there are to chose from!



3 comments:

  1. She is very cool. Her tats look great!!! Another fantastic job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Annabel! Another incredible card! :o)

    ReplyDelete