Friday, September 04, 2020

Going to the vets....

Happy Dr.Digi Friday! I have only recently spotted this digi in the shop, and that's pretty amazing, cos I spend a lot of time deciding which furry creature would be fun to colour next, lol! This is "Vera, Vince and Viki - Visit the Vets!" 


Here they are in the shop:


And here is my version:


I also used for this card two more Dr.Digi's Products! The Tartan Backing Paper Set and the Pet Sentiment Sheet 01.

Backing Paper:

I used the yellowy orange colour-way but reduced the green element a little and softened the colours. I then printed it straight out onto my 300gsm card stock to turn into my card blank.

Sentiments:

I added the sentiment directly to my topper when I printed it out ready to colour -this makes it all super easy to just 3D foam attach to my card blank, no additional hassles!

As normal it's polychromos on smooth kraft card with some highlights thanks to posca pen. 


New bling was from "B and M bargain" when I ventured into one last weekend at my own peril! But yay! bling! 


Thanks for joining me today, loved colouring this stamp up, I hope you can tell? I don't envy her though, taking two pets to the vets will be mighty expensive, lol!



3 comments: