Sunday, December 03, 2017

The Crafty Addicts Adhoc Facebook Challenge!

Hi Folks! This will be the last Facebook Adhoc Challenge that Helen and I will be running! At the end of the year both the Facebook and Blog Challenges will be taken over by someone new and we are retiring from running challenges for a bit! So I am very happy that I was also able to sponsor this last facebook challenge with my Knitty Kitty Digis! (If you enter you could win 3 KKD images!)

And here is my DT inspiration project - Holly Poocherson!


Here she is as a digi so you can tell what she looked like before I added texture!


She's actually based on my dog Holly, so I coloured her in as a chocolate labrador, just like my poocherson!


I used polychromo pencils on kraft card. The font is Impact Label Reversed.


Going to have to reserve this one to give to my Mum! I am quite safe saying it here, she never reads my blog! I think she will appreciate the waggy nature of this christmas card!


My sponsor badge.


3 comments: