Tuesday, February 27, 2018

LMMS Tuesday Time! - with snails.

These snails really make me chuckle! Wanted to share them with you on Little Miss Muffet Stamps Tuesday and they are my fourth project as Guest DT! Here are Belated Birthday Snails!


Although they are probably perfect for a belated card, I also think they are perfect for a snail mail card! Or just a "happy mail" theme! I coloured them with polychromo pencils on kraft card and the font is Concurso Modern.


Here is a link to them in the shop, where they are actually a rubber stamp which makes a change for me! Although I am a convert to the world of digital stamps, it's still really nice to have a REAL stamp sometimes, they are fab if you want to get a bit more creative!


I didn't use all the original squiggles that came with the image, but swapped most of them out for extra stars and then added glossy accents and stickles to make the image sparkle!


Did you know Little Miss Muffet Stamps has a fab facebook community? There is plenty of inspiration and ideas there as well as updates on offers for the shop! Join up?


1 comment: