Sunday, May 20, 2018

Extra LBBS post!

Popping by with an extra Little Blue Button Stamps post this month! (X-post to the LBBS Blog) Excited to share with you Miss Lilly Kitty. Inspired by my friend Grace's KPop Top! :D


I normally avoid black, if I can, I find it's much slower to build up enough black for it to be clearly black but also enough shade so it's got highlights and shadows. If you get it wrong it's just grey. This is using polychromo pencils, as normal.


I did the fur technique on the hat and loved how it came out! I think it night be the star of the show, so I tried hard to match the awesomeness in her outfit too! lol! I found a Shimelle bling heart to use for the nose, thought it was a more interesting change in texture than leaving my coloured version.


Here she is in the shop so you can see how she looked before I went in with the black and rainbow! She was super easy to colour, loved doing her and think I could use her for loads of different occassions, adult and kids cards alike.


Just popped on Pinterest to find a quote about being Awesome that I thought my friend would like :) The Font is Scooby Doo, I used it as an outline too for the rainbow lettering.
The Stars are stickers from one of the poundshop places. They are actually really nice and enamel feeling so if I see some more I will be buying them! :) Background paper from the stash.


There are a lot more creations by the DT team and customers if you go to the LBBS facebook page. Loads of inspiration too! Click the link below.


2 comments: