Sunday, July 29, 2018

Exciting news!


Exciting news! I have joined a new Design Team, for an exciting new company called Witt and Sass! It's a great team, with lots of brand new great products and I can't wait to share with you all the things I've made so far! This is my first DT with actual physical stamps and stencils, so it's pushing me to be super creative and go back to my card making roots! Yes, there are still the odd pencils on kraft, I can't resist, but there's lot of new techniques too. Please pop to the shop and check out all the new products for sale, and check out the new blog to get all the updates, new releases and exciting things going on! (I'm in charge of the official blog at the moment, so see you there!)


My first card is being posted tomorrow with the first released stamp set, here is a tiny sneak preview!



3 comments:

  1. OOOOWwwww rainbow unicorn fabby doo and Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!! Congratulations to you, my friend! By the name of the company, it sounds like it was made for you! lol Your preview is fantastic, and I can't wait to see more! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!
    Wonderful card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete