Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Twist and pop!

Wanted to have a go at a twist and pop out card and picked up these blanks at the last craft fair I went to. It's a bit of a cheat, but it made it pretty speedy! I used papers and elements from a freebie set by Jennifer Ellory in Papercraft Inspirations Magazine. Here is the front cover:


I don't like the finish of the papers actually in the magazine, but they are always available to download and print yourself and that's what I did. If you would like to download them

Here is the pop and twist occurring.


And its remarkably difficult to get a good photo showing the technology, the twist and the pop! I had a bit of a go though.


It was mainly matting, layering and assembly, trying to keep with that fifties aesthetic and my colour scheme. Final look at the card spread flat. This was for a commission, the lady really enjoys baking!


1 comment: