Friday, July 26, 2019

Have a happy birthday OR ELSE!

I am writing this in a volcano, well that's what it feels like. I seem to have been hugging a fan for days! It's the UK, anything over 20 degrees Celsius is declared an inferno, lol.

In more important news, here is Enforcer Ted from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps, cos it's DT friday!


Colouring fur brings me Joy, and I am not making any excuses. When we went to see Secret Life of Pets 2 I was thrilled to find out that fur colourist is an ACTUAL JOB. And now I have new goals, lol!

Here is Ted in the shop (Only £1 too!) -


And here is my version of him -


This is all polychromo pencils apart from the ultra white glint in his eyes and nose that is white posca paint. The card I used is called Hessian Buff.  The font is called Unknown Caller BT. Background paper was from a recent Making Cards Magazine. Wooden Bling is a new release from Docrafts, Bare Basics.


Thanks for joining me today! You can go now because I need this fan all to myself and it's too hot to share for any longer ;) Pop to the Dr.Digi shop, where there is plenty of cool stuff!



3 comments:

  1. A stunning card and colouring of the image Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, Annabel! Look how you brought that image to life! It's incredible! You've created another super fun card that puts a smile on my face! :o)
    I hear you on the weather. Yesterday we had a cold miserable day and it was wonderful! lol Today it's back to being sunny and HOT! YUCK! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome and cool card!

    ReplyDelete