Friday, May 26, 2017

Simple Sympathy Cards

Two more commissioned sympathy cards. This time I used Sheena Douglas, A little bit floral - Magnolia as the main flower on the card after previously trying ideas using the Iris version.


I stamped the flower in Dewdrop Moonlight White Ink and then heat embossed using Stampendous White Embossing Powder. I coloured the flowers using my Gansai Tambi Watercolour paints.

In black ink I stamped the greeting which is from Hero Arts "Messages With Flourish" set. I then used a black pen to draw in a black frame around the card.   I actually made one with the flower raised using 3D mounting foam, and the other where the flower is actually single layer along with the other elements. I added a little shadow to give it some dimension too. Sequins added at the end.





2 comments:

  1. This one is really beautiful, Annabel! I love it!
    Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love the border to x

    ReplyDelete