Friday, March 23, 2018

Hector on Fri-yay!

Back again with some Dr. Digi action and here is a new release, Hector the Hipster! I've also used some of the Coffee Backing Paper this time (love it!) and cut a couple of cups from the paper to make a little embelli for the front. The powered by coffee label is from the matching sentiments sheet.


Font is Scooby Doo (I can't help what it's called, I just like it!) There is also a set of toppers to go with this too (doughnuts, coffee cups, biscuits etc)


I used polychromos on kraft card as normal, and a bit of white posca pen for highlights. I couldn't resist using some glossy accents too, I can't help myself.


And I need to tell you that for just £7 (massive saving!) you can have the full "Coffee Time Set" that includes Hector, toppers, coffee papers, more papers in the doughnut set, toppers, sentiments and four more digistamps. This is, you will find, an awesome deal :D lol.


Link to the shop below in case you are kind of tempted and just want a little sneaky peek? :)



2 comments: