Saturday, September 15, 2018

Sales!

Just popping on to share some cards I currently have for sale, thought I would advertise to friends first! (They'll go on etsy later.) Basically my card box is full and I need to have a clear out!

These are my polychromo colouring on kraft cards that are for sale.



They are either £6 inc postage to the UK or $10 inc postage to the USA. I can combo postage for more than one. I can send you a paypal invoice in your currency. They can all have a customised inner, or greeting added to the front. They all have blog posts I can refer you to for more details and photos.  They are labelled to make them easy to identify. Working on a first come, first served basis. 

Email me to secure purchase on eekbob1@hotmail.com


Then these are my normal cards I have for sale. Normal card prices, £3.50 or $4.50 plus postage at cost. 


Thanks for popping by! No more sales posts, just a one off! :)

1 comment: