Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Internet Friends

Hi All, back with a Witt & Sass post and this week we are celebrating the newly released Sentiment Stamps! I picked the Friends Set for this one, and used the flowers from the You Are Beautiful Stamp Set.


I discovered something amazing whilst making this, you can use distress oxides and copics together! No running, no bleeding, no.... it was just fab!! Why did I not know this before?? lol.


I used  four distress oxides and four copics, I wanted to keep everything basic so it looked printed rather than coloured. I used,
Pickled Raspberry and RV21
Wilted Violet and BV02
Twisted Citron and YG11
Cracked Pistachio and BG23


Then I added an "S" of sequins from the stash, enamel bling in the corners and some pom pom ribbon on the base of the word banner. I initially created this as a one layer card, but eventually decided to make it into a topper and add some dimension!

Thanks for visiting me today. Have you been to the Witt and Sass official blog yet? It's kinda cool!



1 comment: