Friday, September 07, 2018

Frankenstein!

Whilst I was colouring this Frankenstein, Series Two of the TV series, the SeanyBeany version, came on the tele and I decided it was a SIGN! I dunno what kind of sign, but I was still impressed. Love this stamp! It's from Dr.Digi's and it's called Frank's Tune Up!


As normal it's polychromos on kraft. The Sentiment is also from Dr.Digi's Halloween Sentiment Sheet 1, and it's a bit hard to make out but the Skull N Bones Backing Paper is also from Dr.Digi's.


Frank is also part of the Halloween Set 2 from Dr.Digi's. Actually works out as a really good bargain, you save something like £8 and get a huge selection of stamps and papers etc. Worth a look if you enjoy colouring Dr.Digi's stamps up!


That's it from me today, I might have to share some more Halloween with you in my next Dr.Digi's post. I just love an excuse to use purple, green and orange together! Also, Dr.Digi's has a HUGE department of Halloween digi's that I am yet to colour! (Click on the badge to see the Halloween Dept in full!)


1 comment: