Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Magical Friendships

Hey All! It's Magical Friendship Week at Witt and Sass and I recommend following the Witt & Sass Facebook Group so you can take part in all the fun activities! 

It's a happy week where Witt & Sass have teamed up with Kindred Stamps and the DT has been able to combo stamp sets from both companies for their DT projects. 

(If you are hunting for something, it might be in this picture here!)

I have made a set of book marks for this week and I will be sharing two now, and the other two on Thursday! And impressive group shots, lols!  I have started with two of the wizards from the Kindred Stamp Set called - Masters of Magic.  The Greeting "Make Your Own Magic" is also from that set. I added "read a book" to it.


On the bottom of the book mark I have used Badgerpuff and Pytherin from the Magical Creatures Set from Witt & Sass. I also added books and potions from the Magical Accessories Set also from Witt and Sass. All the characters were coloured with Copic pens and a white posca pen.


The sentiment is actually a tab you can lift to reveal a quote underneath! I can't tell you what it says though because it's somewhat magical.


The backgrounds were created by blending distress oxides and flicking water on them to remove some pigment. I used stencils as well but due to the placement of the characters you can't really see them! #craftfail! lol .


I'm really looking forward to sharing the next two from the set with you! They were great fun to make (and a change from cards!) and I hope they might make a smashing Xmas pressie for a Wizard fan! :D 

3 comments:

  1. Love them. Such cute ideas for bookmarks. They would look great in their matching books. :)

    ReplyDelete