Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Zombie Kitty!

Some zombie goodness from Witt & Sass today, part of the new "Zombie Pets" Stamp Set that I couldn't resist!


Zombie kitty and sentiment are both from the stamp set, and I coloured him with polychromo pencils on kraft.


I added some highlights with white posca pen and then mounted him onto a card base covered with some orange perfectly plaid paper by Lawn Fawn. Added some bling from the stash to the corners too.


I actually just coloured him up like a normal kitty (despite the eyeball and brains, lol) to start with and took a quick photo, like a before and after makeover shot! 


I quite liked him at the cute fluffy stage, and was almost tempted to leave him looking pretty not gory!  Loads more awesome fall products coming from Witt & Sass, and not long til part 2 of the fall release. Sign up to the Witt & Sass facebook page for regular updates and inspo from the team.


2 comments: