Friday, March 29, 2019

This is Kate.

Hi everyone! Popping in with a card using "Kate" a beautiful digistamp from Sweet Escape Digis

**** Special Offer Alert!*****
You can currently buy 4 digistamps for $6 in the Sweet Escape Shop! Also you can get a free digi for every digistamp you buy, so that's $6 for 4 paid for stamps & 4 freebies = 8 stamps!!! I suggest you pop to the Sweet Escape Digi Facebook Page to see the current options for free digistamps. Also make sure to message seller,  when you buy your 4 digis, with which freebies you are after. 


It is actually a really interesting detailed stamp, so you can print it out and use the shading/detail already on it, or you can, as I did, print it out paler and use the detail as a guide. 
Here is the digistamp before I messed with it!

And this is a close up of my version.


I used polychromo pencils and white posca pen as normal. The background paper is a freebie from Making Cards Magazine. The bling is from the stash.


The fonts are Breamcatcher and October Twilight, two of my favourites!


Thank you for reading my blog today! I hope you enjoyed the inspo. If you would like to have a look in the Sweet Escape Digi shop I am sure you will find something to tempt you. Remember there's an offer on!




4 comments: