Friday, March 15, 2019

Fairy with flowers!

Hiya, another GDT post today! :) I hope you didn't miss this amazing freebie on Kit & Clowder, but thankfully Fairy with flowers is now available in the Sweet Escape Shop to buy! And more good news, I have an offer code to share with you so you can also get 20% off, use SWEET20  

It's always worth keeping an eye out on the Sweet Escape Facebook Page for the latest special deal! Why not buy her using the 4 stamps for £10 offer instead? 

So here is my card using her! She was so much fun to colour.


And here is the digistamp, I know it can be nice to compare the stamp to the coloured image?


And my coloured version -


I used polychromo pencils as normal on Kendal Buff cardstock. I also used a lot of white posca pen and a smidge of glitter on the flowers.


The background paper is verrrry old and from the stash. The fonts are Bernadette Rough and KG No Regrets.


I am still tempted to make a mask and cover the whole of the wings with glitter varnish?  It might happen, I just wanted to show off how nice the stamp was to colour before going mad with glitter, lol!

Thanks for joining me today. Make sure to join up to the Sweet Escape FB page for offers and check out their shop to see all the lovely things they have to offer! So many beautiful stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment