Friday, June 26, 2020

Right Shed Fred

By fabulous coincidence Dr.Digi released this super gardening stamp just when I had in a commission to make a gardening card! I love it when that happens! This is Right Shed Fred.


I coloured him with polychromo pencils on kraft card. I love colouring wood at the moment and try and sneak it in to everything, so a shed was pure joy!

Here he is in the shop:



Here is my version of him:


Background paper is also from Dr.Digi's this time, it's part of the Seedings Backing Paper Set.


I colourised the backing paper to just be shades of green, but from the original colour scheme I cut out two of the flower pots to use as embellishments in the corners too. Font is ACME Secret Agent.


I added a few background plants to add to the gardeny feel! And a snail, can you spot him?


Thanks for joining me today! Why not check out the shop for more great gardening images?


3 comments: