Tuesday, June 09, 2020

My fav movie.

Sharing a card today that I made for one of my besties. We both love Ghibli movies! When I saw this super kawaii "My Neighbor" stamp from Stamp Anniething I had to purchase it! (Doesn't happen much, I am trying to use my stash items, not get spendy on line, lol!).


This digi is called "My Neighbor" and was fabulous to colour up!  And I couldn't resist this sentiment to go with her. (Font is Grilled Cheese BTN).

Here is what the digistamp looks like in the shop:


And here is my version of her:


Isn't she cute? I added few sparkly gems from the stash and then 3D foam mounted her onto a 7x7" card base. I wanted some grey and red (eighties?) style striped for behind her, so recoloured one of the papers from the Dr. Digi's Sepia Stripes Collection and printed it out.


I think this is the first Stamp Anniething image I have coloured and I am very impressed with the quality of the digi and how much fun she was to colour. TBH I didn't realise how many digital stamps they had for download.


I have been loving the work by my crafty friends Mindy , Barbara and Cathy, and was particularly inspired by a card Cathy made using this stamp!
Why not check out the Stamp Anniething shop to be seriously enabled?


4 comments:

  1. Cute image gorgeous card Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is adorable. I have never dipped my toe into digi stamp. I think I may be about to though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    so very pretty!
    and she is colored so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beauty! I would love to see a tutorial on how you color your eyes! 🥰

    ReplyDelete