Friday, May 29, 2020

Not the Joker

What do you get if you cross Batman with a Tree? Spruce Wayne! 

(I'm not sure why that made me chuckle so much, but it did, I'm sorry!)

***Newsflash. Would you like a bit more info on how to work with digistamps? How about checking out the Dr.Digi's YouTube channel and this quick video on how to print out your digi downloads using word?***



p.s. Yes, that is me, that is what I sound like, lol!

Back on another Dr.Digi DT Friday and this time I have coloured up Fatman and Bobbin! Love this super duo!


He is coloured as normal with polychromo pencils on kraft card with a spot of white posca pen.

Here he is the shop:


Here is my version:


He's a great digi for a speedy colour and card! I normally save my mobility scooter related cards for my Father-in-Law who drives his round the house wearing a captains hat, lol.


Fonts is Adventure. Purple sparkle cardstock from the stash. Bling from Paperchase and WHSmith.


Thanks for joining me today, Dr.Digi has lots of superhero related stamps in the shop and some great sentiments and backing papers to go with them too.



2 comments: