Friday, May 15, 2020

Christmas Tipple

Good Morning (possibly?) and welcome back to my blog! I really quite enjoyed being a bit Christmassy with this one, so early, lol! This digi is from Dr.Digi's House of Stamps and is called "Rescue Squad".


He is coloured with polychromo pencils on kraft card. I wanted to colour him up in a snowy scene ready for a Xmas card. I swear that the ribbon looks straight on the real thing, lol!

Here is the digi in the shop:


And here is my version:


I added white gel pen, white posca pen and star dust stickles to the card after I had finished with the pencils.


Font is Honey Script. I used Centura Pearl Cherry Pearlescent cardstock for the main card base. Ribbons from the stash.


Thanks for joining me and feeling a bit festive! Have you checked out all the super Christmas digis in the shop if you want some Christmas inspo too?



2 comments: