Monday, May 04, 2020

Rock that mask!

Did you see this super freebie on the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Facebook post? This is Polka Dot Pals Gemma from illustrator and artist Barbara Sproatmeyer! 


This is the stamp that you can download by following the link on their freebie post: (Make sure you are part of their facebook group before you download this freebie pls).


And here is my version:


Really enjoyed colouring her up, just for fun. She was coloured in polychromo pencils with a touch of white posca pen. As normal, when I have no colour restrictions I always go for rainbow, lol! Love this dress!


Paper is from Making Cards Magazine, bling from the stash, font is Courier New.


Thanks for checking out my version of this freebie. I hope you are all safe at home and free from the plague.



4 comments:

  1. An absolutely lovely transformation. Great mask and dress. Bunny signature to copy and paste
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely fantastic...perhaps a little bit creepy as well! lol I love your incredible colouring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you colored her! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete