Friday, May 01, 2020

Felted Critters Again.

Hi again, a double DT post today. Just wanted to share with you my two new Cuddly Critters in felt! These are based on Cuddly Critters Rabbit and Squirrel from Dr.Digi's House of Stamps.


So here is the digi I used for the rabbit:


And here is my version, I might add him some whiskers next time I have a session with the glue out, lol.


You can see I gave him little pink paw pads underneath! 

And here is the digistamp I used for the squirrel: 


And my version of him:


I have also tackled this squirrel in pencil too - here.

I get most of my felt supplies from Fuzzywuzzies an online retailer in the U.K. The rabbit is the carded mouse batt and the squirrel is in the carded foxy batt. 

Thanks for having a look at my needle felted creatures, I really enjoy working from a digistamp as inspiration! I hope they made you smile too!




2 comments:

  1. I love these. I NEED one of these. I need a bunny. Oh my gosh these are so cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete