Friday, June 19, 2020

The Look Out

I had a fab opportunity that I would like to share with you today, a little play with this super newly released image from Sweet November Stamps! Thanks Amy! I thought she would be lovely to colour up and she definitely was! She is called "The Look Out".


Here she is in the shop, tho the tail comes as a separate digi so you can place it wherever is suits you for your card:


And here is a close up of my version:


I'm a little bit obsessed with the coastal landscape and critters so added in a few rock dwelling friends for her.  


She is coloured with Faber Castell Polychromo pencils on kraft card. Doing a diaphanous rainbow tail really challenged my skills!

Font is Delinquente Demo. Background paper from Making Cards Magazine (July 2016). Bling from Shimelle and the stash. Quote thanks to André Gide.


So pleased to have got the opportunity to colour up this stunning image from Sweet November Stamps! I love doing mermaids, one of my fav things to colour. Make sure to pop the shop and check out all of their fabulous stamps, super high quality and gorgeous to colour up.





5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's absolutely fantastic, my friend! You are the very BEST at bringing an image to life! You're so incredibley talented!...and don't get me started on your use of yellow! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always impressed with your coloring skills, Annabel, which I seriously consider second to none. This surpasses it all, though. Absolutely spectacular! That iridescent and transparent look is just phenomenal. WOW.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just gorgeous I lover her tail so very colourful, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring love the tail
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete