Saturday, July 15, 2017

More Unicorns!

Another card using the Magical Unicorns set from Crafting Desert Divas, kindly shared with by Norms so I could have fun colouring them!


I think this might be the smallest card I've ever made! But packed with goodness no? :) It's A6. I know that it might be a fashionable size in crafting at the moment but because I sell my cards I don't make anything that small, people always want things to be bigger, not smaller! But in this case, small is cute! I used distress inks and oxides to make the background and used the waste card from cutting the hillside die as a stencil to use on it too.

Hillside die is from Crafty Kitty Cat Shop. Stitched rectangle is from Cottagecutz.

 

I coloured the unicorn, moon and clouds in copics and used white gel pen and posca pen to add highlights. Also added stickles to his mane and tail. Fonts are Courier and Lobster Two. Washi tape is from Hobbycraft.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes I love it! and thank you for sharing your idea on using the negative of dies as stencils! I should definitely try it!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see I did miss some creations, always lovely to be inspired,, this card is so very pretty, lovely unicorn and scene, love it, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teeny tiny card looks flippin ma hoosive loveeeee

    ReplyDelete