Monday, July 24, 2017

Card-io and Hobby Art mix!

I like the little fiddly stamp thing but I am not sure it likes me ;) The wreath on this didn't take long using distress inks with "Branching Out" and "Emily's Garden" sets from Cardio, but the middle section of the welsh cottage took me hours!  Eventually, after trying many clever things, I opted to stamp them in black and colour them with copics. Job done!


I stamped the scene from the Hobby Art set called "Old Barn" onto a diecut circle and coloured it with copics, then 3D layered this onto the wreath stamped in distress inks.


I used the font "Monterey BT" for their names and the greeting and printed them out on the PC.
Background paper is from Mid Summer Mornings by Tonic. I added some stickles to finish.

3 comments:

  1. simply amazing, love the country feel I get from this. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog, they are always so nice to read, thank you. Lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete