Thursday, June 07, 2018

MIB

Hi! Had in a quirky request card I wanted to share with you! This is -

MIB + Ferrets on Leads + Texas + ENT + Leaving Card.


I didn't have much time for this, so it's literally a drawing, coloured with copics and mounted on a large 19cmx19cm card. The greeting, in Breamcatcher, is 3D foam mounted onto the picture.


I drew this in pencil and then outlined it in black pigment fine liner. Then coloured it with copics.

If you were interested in ordering a card off me, like this, or with any random quirky image it costs between £5 and £6 including postage. You can order from me via email, or if you want to be super safe (I understand!) you can order from me via this etsy listing.



1 comment:

  1. Love this; makes me want to sing the tune and look for the worm guys xx

    ReplyDelete