Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Morrissey

Had another commissioned card for something a bit musical, but this time it was Morrissey!


Last year I made a similar card for a Bowie fan! I really like making them, they look just like a minature record when they are done, and I like anything minature!


I hunted round for an album cover I thought she might like and made it into a sleeve for the round card. I printed the front and back of the album cover onto card and then cut them out with tabs so I could glue them together. I made sure the round card would fit inside. I made the round card using a tin lid and then in the centre some layered diecut circles, finally die cutting a central disc from a print out of the actual centre of the real LP. I then popped a hole in the middle using my cropadile.

No comments:

Post a Comment