Friday, February 22, 2019

A little pick me up?

Once again it's Dr.Digi friday on the blog and I am here with Pick Up Pup!  And yes, before you say it... it is a DOG, not a CAT.....oddly it looked a lot more like a dog before I coloured it up, lol! (Just regard it like the blue or gold dress meme!)


Loved colouring this one! I did actually pick a real breed of dog for the colour scheme, and I pretty much stuck to it but.... I see a dog but I am aware of the slightly feline issues! Coloured in as normal with the polychromos and a touch of posca pen! If you are interested in a step by step fur colouring demo you can find it here.

Here is the digi in the shop:


And here is a close up of my version:


Added a sentiment and some stars/bling from the stash to finish. Background paper also from the stash.


That's it for today, thank you for joining me. If you are interested, below is a link to the Dr.Digi's House of Stamps Shop, worth a browse, especially when you need something novel!






2 comments: