Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Practically Perfect!

Quick adhoc post today! I have been lucky enough to colour up this beautiful stamp by Sweet Escape Digis! This is Mary Poppins! She is actually a freebie, I know, freebie! If you make any purchase from the Sweet Escape Digi Shop you get her for free! (Please allow up to 24 hours after purchase to receive her.) 
She was great fun to colour as well, and superbly drawn  - makes the colouring sooo much easier!  


Lets begin with the beautiful digistamp I used:


And after quite a few hours of polychromo scribbling, here is a close up of my version of her:


The final result was very glossy and thus very hard to get a nice photo! Argh! I just used polychromos and my white posca pen for this, it's a speedy way of doing spots for sure. I colour the clothing completely first, then add white spots with the pen and then go over any spots in shaded areas with a dark colour, so they become shaded too.


Fonts are Papyrus and Rage Italic. Added some corner bling to finish.


Why not pop to the Sweet Escape Shop on Etsy and see all the lovely things they have on offer! Find something you fancy and buy it to get this awesome extra digi!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love it. Your coloring is stunning. Thank you for everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, Annabel.. this is amazing. I LOVE your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete