Friday, May 03, 2019

Napping Neville

Happy Friday folks! It's another Dr.Digi friday and I have coloured up Napping Neville!


If you know me in real life you will obviously spot that somehow Dr.Digi has spied into my living room and drawn a perfect likeness of my partner and his cat. Even the napping bit is spot on! I was somewhat freaked out when I saw it! lols.

Here is the digi in the shop:


And here is a close up of my version (Click on it to enlarge):


I have coloured him with polychromos on kraft card (Hessian Buff) and added some enamel bling and a sentiment from the Nap Sentiment Sheet.


I tried to colour this up to be a bit realistic, so this is a taste of my living room decor (or lack of) and my red sofa! And also, Bertie, my partners cat. Sometimes he is also my cat, when he is hungry.


One of my crafty friends did a photo showing the texture of her colouring so I decided to include this somewhat shiny picture (above). The area of the card I have coloured is completely smooth, I leave no tooth, so sometimes taking photos can be a bit of a reflective nightmare.


Thanks for joining me today! Why not pop to the Dr.Digi shop and find something nice to colour up too?




3 comments: