Thursday, May 02, 2019

Quick forest Card.

Wanted to play with my new Sue Wilson - Woodland Collection - Forest Animals dies. And have a go at forest bokeh!


I made the green bokeh background using distress oxides, a circle stencil from Witt & Sass and Hero Arts Unicorn White pigment ink.
Then I die cut birch trees using IO DIE079-u, Stag, deers and bird from the Sue Wilson Set and then grass using Lawn Fawn Grass border. I printed off a sentiment on the computer and added it to the bottom.
Added some stickles dots to lively it up at the end.

I confess I made another card before this using the same elements and it was a disaster. I was pleased I had another go tho, this one looks ok, but perhaps a bit too christmassy? 

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE your cards! It is the best blog I subscribe to.I keep some of them for inspiration, thank you for sharing❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very beautiful Annabel! Because of the colour of the background it doesn't look like a Christmas card.
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete