Friday, May 31, 2019

Trotsky and his bone!

Happy Friday Folks! Back with another project on my Dr.Digi DT day! This is Trotsky!


I have actually coloured him up before as part of the digi "Perfect Sunday" that used for Making Cards Magazine last year, but it was nice this time to make him the star of the show! Here he is a digistamp -


And here is my version of him, close up! -


As normal he is coloured with polychromo pencils on kraft card.  

Background paper from May's edition of Making Cards Magazine.


Greeting made using font Newsflash BB. 
As I was cleaning up my image after I had finished colouring (Just using a standard eraser, one of the great things about polychromos!) I managed to rub away part of my greeting, so I printed it out again and added it with foam tabs. Doh! 


Thanks for joining me today! Hope you have found some inspo in this post and may I enable you with a link to the Dr.Digi shop to see all the other fabulous animal digi's for sale?


3 comments: