Saturday, May 04, 2019

Otterly great Easter!

This is the batch of otterly great Easter cards I made to send to family and friends. I used the MFT Otterly Love You set. I actually got it second hand but it didn't appear to have been used at all! 


Each card had a banner using stencils and distress oxides. Each one was different.
I coloured the otters with copics and added a little creme eggs to their paws.
( E31, E33, E35, E53, E57, E93)



Popped on some highlights with white posca pen, and also made their eyes bigger with black pigment pen so I could easily add some white glints to them. And gave them glossy accent noses!


I made my own greeting in Segoe Script so I could theme to be suitable for Easter! It was nice to make some cute cards just for me to use, been a while since I have done that.





2 comments: