Friday, March 20, 2020

Colin the Barbarian

Good Morning! I hope this blog post finds you germ free and not too short of toilet roll? Hope a bit of Colin will make you feel more cheery this morning, or send you straight to the gym, oh dear!

This is Colin the Barbarian (digistamp) from Dr.Digi's House of Stamps and my fortnightly DT post!


And here is what the digi looks like:


And here is my version:


I like doing skin and it's just five pencils so not too difficult!  White base layer, venetian red in the shadow parts, blended with light skin colour. Then walnut brown in the darkest areas and medium skin in the pinkest areas blended with white. Then keep adding layers!


No posca pen on this occasion, seemed to be ok without! I like adding white highlights to my colourings but I felt I got a strong enough white from my pencils this time.


Fonts are Modius Frigid and Newsflash BB.

Fancy a bit of shopping? Why not pop to the Dr.Digi Shop and have a browse. If you scroll to the bottom of the front page you can often find some discounted digis! Top tip!



No comments:

Post a Comment