Friday, August 21, 2020

Pie and Lattes

Poor Pilates Pat is not getting on well with her exercise ball. She has, like many of us, gained a "Covid Stone" and is hoping to burn off enough calories today so she can eat well on Saturday, guilt free!
Happy to be back on a Dr.Digi's Design Team Friday!


Here she is the digi in the shop:


I coloured her with polychromos and some highlights from a posca pen. I wanted to try out some new things in this colouring -
  • lululemon style leggings
  • camouflage pattern
  • shiny non-transparent rubber ball
  • some reflection on a shiny floor

Do you set yourself little challenges when you colour? I did ok with most of it but defo not the camouflage top, will need to try that again!


The background paper is recoloured but is originally one for the 60s Circles Backing Paper Set.


I'm really enjoying working with digital papers, you really can change them to fit your needs, and as I print them straight onto my 300gsm white cardstock, I save a chunk of time and hassle by avoiding the matting and layering. 


Thanks very much for joining me today! Lots of new digis in the Dr.Digi's House of Stamps shop if you haven't had a look lately?



5 comments:

  1. Great card. This would be me at one of those classes
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is GREAT!!!! I love her little french manicured nails on both her hands and feet!! The texture looks great! The yoga pants look EXACTLY like the colour of that material. I think you did a great job on the camo shirt as well. Pink camo looks just like that...Let's face it...what planet are you living on where pink camo is gonna hide you from anything!!!!! The reflections look great too!!!!! Another AMAZING creation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an awesome job on it all! Do you use and ink jet or laser jet for printing your background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use a Canon Pixma MG5550 inkjet printer. Works great for my needs, takes the cheaper cartridges without complaint, uses individual cartridges for each colour and can take 300gsm cardstock when needed. It's lasted me a good few years, touch wood. I always leave my prints to dry for a bit before colouring, and I would try and print out things for copic colouring the day before to avoid any bleeding. Same with watercolouring. :)

      Delete
  4. Cute card. Unfortunately I can relate about the COVID stone. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete