Friday, August 07, 2020

Pop!

Good Morning! So still having tech issues... and I don't want to speak too soon but..... currently we are up! And just in time for my Friday Dr.Digi's Design Team post! This digi is Bob's Balloons!


He is perfect for a cheery male birthday card but I think any occassion that might include balloons would be appropriate. 

Here he is in the shop:


And here is my version:


I also used paper from the Sepia Stripes Backing Paper Pack. I made it slightly brighter and bolder before printing out. It is defo now my "go to" paper pack! 


As normal he is coloured with polychromo pencils on kraft card with a touch of white posca paint. I really enjoyed the challenge of colouring the balloons. 


Fonts are Grilled Cheese and Ink Free. Bling from the stash.


Why not check out more great birthday images in the Dr.Digi's Shop?!



6 comments:

  1. WOW! What a fabulous card, your colouring and attention to details is amazing ��

    Cheers
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth dries up when I see your cards, because literally I have my mouth open in amazement. <=== THIS IS A TOTAL TRUE STATEMENT!

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. I love how you colored the balloons. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS!!!! Your coloring is divine! Although cartoon pics; soooo realistic with the textures. You are a fantastic colorer! <3!

    ReplyDelete