Monday, August 20, 2018

The final one.

Hi all! (X-post to LBBS blog) Sad post today, it's my last for Little Blue Button, and the final time I add a LBB card to my gallery. I have loved working with LBBS but I have done a year now and decided to move onto something new. :) Here is Miss Lilly and Toby again.


Think these are my fav digital pair! I coloured them both with polychromo pencils on kraft. I added a greeting in "Legrand" font and coloured that up to match.


Backing paper is Mid Summer Mornings 8x8 from Tonic. Here she is in the shop


Final picture of her, loved sticking to a red and green palette for this one.


There's lots going on a Little Blue Button at the moment and the easiest way to keep up with the news is to join the facebook group. Click here to go straight there. 


Thanks LBBS for having me :) 

3 comments:

  1. Everything about this is simply adorable! Perfect project for you to use as your final bow. They will be throwing flowers at your feet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just GORGEOUS, Annabel! I'm sorry to hear it's your last, as I've loved seeing what you do with Olga's images! I look forward to seeing what you do next, my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete