Saturday, August 04, 2018

Wart-a-meh-loan Chubby!

My last project to blog using The Chubby Unicorn 4x8 Stamp Set from the Witt & Sass Stamp Company but actually, this was the first card I made! I really love the melonizing craft movement and often consider if a stamp would work well watermelon style. Also, I love it when people pronounce it wart-a-meh-lone, it makes me chuckle!


This is a tiny 10 x 10 card, sometimes it's fun to do something cute and tiny! :) I used papers from the stash, the star banner that is also part of the Chubby Unicorn set and then printed out my own greeting to go with her. She is coloured in copics and then I also added glossy accents to the seeds on her and the seeds in the stars. Hearts are also part of the set.


Really happy with how this turned out, working on this scale is really new to me, and I really enjoyed it! :) If you've seen enough of my makes using this set, and want to order your own, please click on the link below to head over to the shop!


1 comment: