Tuesday, August 28, 2018

You are beautiful!

Had great fun working with the new "You Are Beautiful" stamp set from Witt & Sass. It's a selection of lovely flower images and kind & supportive sentiments.



  • I decided to go a bit retro and had a "case card" idea I fancied using. I had believed the original image was on Splitcoast Stampers and by a user called Advanceformore, but apparently they had cased it from this original post by Lynn Kramer-Put here. It was hard to track down as hardly any of the pinterest versions had the original link. So I took the colours and layout and adapted them to fit the You Are Beautiful Stamp Set.



All the flowers are included in the set, as is the sentiment and the zigzag lines that I stamped in repeats to make a backing paper.


All the other elements were from the stash. Diecut leaf, Black heart bling, coloured and glitter paper, ribbon.


I added some stickles to the flowers to finish. Flowers were coloured with copic pens.

This card also fits one of the Witt & Sass Challenges, you get a challenge inspo card with every order, and it can help you out with an idea or theme! I used the inspo card - Black & White, Pop of Colour and Ribbon. Remember to tag your card #wscardchallenge if you use one!



2 comments: