Friday, August 03, 2018

Chubby Unicorn on a grass knoll

Hi again! It's the fourth project using the Chubby Unicorn 4x8 Stamp Set from Witt & Sass Stamp Company, and this time I also used a couple of the fab stencils you can use to build backgrounds for your feature stamps. I love messing around with stencils!


For this card I used Chubby again in a rainbow outfit, stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and coloured with copic pens. The heart details are also part of the Chubby Unicorn Set.


Then to make the background, I covered a 14x14cm square of card with (Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet) distress oxides, layered the "Stencil Layered Clouds" over the top and using a wet wipe removed a layer of the ink and voilĂ  clouds! :D
I then, on a separate piece of card, used the "Stencil BB (Background Builder) Hill" and (Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron) distress oxides to make a hillock. I then cut this out and layered it on top of the sky background.


Finally I added a diecut sun and rainbow ring (both nestabilities dies) and a section of flowery paper from the stash (an off-cut from one of the other unicorn cards).
I added some glossy accents to all the hearts (they look like real enamel bling with glossy accents) and some Wink of Stella to the underside of the clouds (through part of the stencil).

Interested in working with stencils? Why not check out the shop to see what is available?


1 comment: