Thursday, August 02, 2018

Chubby Unicorn & her donut!

I don't know why I associate Chubby with a donut (ok maybe I do! lol) but I knew I had to make a donut and sprinkles for her and.. Yes, they are real sprinkles! (I did a varnish layer over the top, so there's no options to pick them off and eat them!) So back to another card using the brand new Chubby Unicorn 4x8 stamp set from Witt and Sass!


I went with a rainbow version of Chubby done in copic pens and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black. It works great with Copics, but I suggest you leave it for a while after stamping and before colouring to make sure the ink doesn't blur or bleed. Sentiment is also from the stamp set, I just coloured in the word "rainbow".


I love it when I can finally use part of my stash that I never had the perfect card for, the enamel donut with spinkles found it's perfect home. Papers are from the stash and I added some glitter to them, to up the bling. 


This card is also for the #wscardchallenge as I was inspired by the challenge - Four patterns, enamel dots and glitter!  ( There wasn't a challenge featuring edible parts, lol!)

If you would like to join in the fun, and see lots of great ideas and more stamps, why not join the Witt & Sass Facebook group by clicking the banner below.



1 comment: