Friday, June 14, 2019

Debbie's Donkey Derby!

Hi Friends :) It's another Dr.Digi friday and I am bringing you the newly released Debbie's Donkey Derby


So I wanted to make her have a flavour of the English seaside and detract from poor Diego the donkey having a really rough day. I think Debbie thought that galloping on a donkey along the beach might soothe her rather sunburnt body!

Here she is in her digi format -


And here is my version of her (Shes about 11cm high on my card) -


So I did add a bit of background detail because she looked a bit weird floating on a donkey! Hope it doesn't distract and just adds to the theme! Both hats have seaside mottos, traditional ones, if you think either say something rude.... shame on you ;) 


She is so shiny, it was really hard to get a nice flat photo. Normally there would be some daylight to use but the UK only has gloomy rainy weather for the rest of our lives. (Maybe a bit dramatic but ye gads I am bored of it!)


Background paper I think is Kanban, a seaside set from the dark ages. Bling from the stash. Fonts are CAC Pinafore and Wooden Nickle NF. I used a bit of white posca pen and the rest is polychromo pencils.

Exciting events starting on Dr.Digi this weekend! Stay glued to the Dr. Digi Facebook page for more details!!



4 comments: