Saturday, June 22, 2019

No.1 Digistamp!



Hi all! I hope you have been enjoying the Dr.Digi's House of Stamps 7th birthday celebration on the Facebook Page? I am happy to finally post my inspo for this week and also share that the No.1 best selling digi of all time is Weekend Walter!

Here is the final Top 7!

#7 Knitty Nora
#5 Hole in one Hal
#4 Mobility Malcolm
#3 Dunderton Decorators
#2 Anglin' Andy
#1 Weekend Walter 

And here he is! Fully prepped for a relaxing weekend!



Here he is in the shop -


And here is my version of him - 


I coloured him with polychromos and added a few details, like stubble, hairy chest, borrowed ladies diaphanous leopard print dressing gown.... basically I had a thoroughly good time dressing him in animal prints, lol!


I used this fabulous backing paper from Making Cards Magazine (May 2019) and mounted the topper with some 3D foam tape. No embellishments this time, I thought he paper was busy enough. Added some white posca paint to the eyes to finish.


Thanks for joining me today! I hope you guessed Weekend Walter and can look forward to an awesome prize from Dr.Digi's soon! Check the facebook page to see how you got on?



4 comments:

  1. Had to pop over and say hello after seeing your wonderful card on Doctor Digi's Facebook page. I've seen Walter coloured many times before and coloured him many times myself, but I have never, ever seen him treated as hilariously as this! Seeing it has made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning and your colouring is outstanding.Have a lovely weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is unbelievable what you do to a simple digi image, my friend! You just bring it to life with your pencil magic! It's fantastic to see! I love what you've done here...and that you've used your yellow pencil too! lol It's beyond fantastic...with chuckles as well! :o)

    ReplyDelete