Friday, June 28, 2019

Hen Pecked Hamish

Lovely sunny day in Shropshire, not raining, cat on the windowsill, coffee at hand and because it's Friday, a new Dr.Digi DT project! This is poor old Hen Pecked Hamish!


I had a good think about what he might have done wrong and decided by the look on his face he probably wasn't being enthusiastic about his birthday! Here is what the digistamp looks like (before I added text and a border) -


And here is my version of it -


As normal it's polychromo pencils on kraft card with a spot of white posca paint. The text is made using a font called Impact Label.


Background paper and the piece on the card is from Making Cards Magazine (April 2018) and the topper is mounted with 3D foam tape.


Thanks for joining me on this sunny Friday and I think you might enjoy a little look round the shop this morning? Whilst sunning yourself?





1 comment: